Cone of Fine Gauge Long Fibered Cashmere Dyed with Eco Friendly Dyes.
I love cashmere. This yarn is made with long fiber to have a "bloom" like angora.
- Material: 98 % "mink" long fiber cashmere, 2% silk
- Cone : 100 grams( 3.5 oz) , 722 yards (660 m)
- Pack includes: 100g "mink" cashmere yarn and 40g dyed to match nylon reinforcement
- 16/2, fingering weight
- Suggested Knitting Needles: 0-1 US, 2-2.25 mm - larger needles for lace
- Suggested Knitting Needles with Yarn Doubled: 2-3 US, 2.75-3.25 mm
- Suggested Crochet Hooks: B,C US, 2 - 2.5 mm - larger hooks for lace
- Great for Machine Knitting Too!
- Package: One cone 'mink" cashmere, one small cone coordinating reinforcement yarn
- Delivered directly from the mill via tracked ePacket for delivery within 25 days.
RECOMMENDED FREE PATTERNS
Simple Lines Classic Scarf (2 cones): https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/simple-lines-3
Anthi Knit Short Sleeved Sweater (2-3 cones): http://knitty.com/ISSUEss14/PATTanthi.php
Knit Dutch Cowl (1-2 cones each of 2 contrasting colors): https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dutch-cowl
Machine Knit White Cloud Shrug (14 cones): https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/white-cloud-shrug
Crochet Swirl Shawl (2 cones main color, 1 cone each of 3 coordinating colors): https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/spiral-wave-shawl , https://s19256.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/swirl_waves_shawl.pdf