Kokedama : Moss Ball Plant Pot
Regular price $4.95
Kokedama is a Japanese tradition using moss instead of pots to maintain moisture around plant roots. Moss Balls can be hung or set on saucers.
- Made of moss,it is solid and durable,self water-absorbing,corrosion-resistant and breathable
- Strongly woven design will last for a long time.
- The moss will expand as plant grows
- Suitable for planting orchids, other flowers, bonzai, seedlings,etc.
- Versatile,ideal for windowsill,balcony,office,table decoration.
- Four sizes available
- Moss Ball Pot only, other accessories demo in the picture is not included!
- Material: Moss
- Diameter: Approximately 6cm/2.36in, 9cm/3.54in, 12cm/4.72in, 15cm/5.91in
- Quantity: 1 Moss Ball