Organically Grown Kaffir Lime (Citrus aurantifolia) 10seeds/packet
I have been wanting to grow a potted Kaffir Lime tree for a long time. The leaves are used in Thai cooking, for teas, and for beauty treatments. flowers are lightly fragrant like most citrus plants. I haven't been able to find seeds or affordable plants until now!
- Genus: Citrus
- Species: hystrix
- Variety: Kaffir Lime, Thai Bai Makrut, Porcupine Orange
- Item: Packet of 20 seeds
- Blooms: Small White Fragrant Summer Flowers
- Fruiting Time: 1-2 years
- Fruit Color: Green
- Habit: Upright
- Light: Full Sun
- Plant Height: 7-10 feet, smaller if grown in a container
- Plant Width: 1-2 feet
- Zone: US 9-11, or grown inside
- Applicable Constellation: Virgo
- Presoak seeds for better germination.
- Seeds germinated for me, but the cat dug them out (I thought citrus repelled cats...) More seeds are on the way!
Links for further reading from my favorite plant websites: