Sherbet Variegated Baby Acrylic Yarn
Regular price $6.95
- Cheerful, Soft, Smooth Easy Care Yarn
- Very Soft Yarn
- Machine washable and dryable
- Use: Knitting and Crochet
- Style: Variegated Colors with Short Repeats
- Yarn Type: Plied
- Material: 100% acrylic
- Weight: 50g, 1.76 oz
- Estimated Yardage: 180-200m, 200-220 yards
- Fingering or Baby Weight Yarn
- Suggested Knitting Needles: 1-3 US, 2.25-3.25MM
- Crochet Hooks: US B-E. 2.2-3.5mm
- The yarn is packaged and sold by weight, yardage is estimated
- The term "Milk Yarn" is used interchangeably with "Baby Yarn" with Chinese companies. I have seen the term used to describe different fiber blends. This yarn is 100% Acrylic.
- Multiple skeins of the same color will be of same dye lot. Please buy enough yarn for your project. The manufacturer is unable to search for dye lots should you run out of yarn at a later date.
- According to the manufacturer, "adult scarf needs 5 to 6 rolls, child's scarf need about 2 to 3 rolls, hat needs about 2 to 3 rolls, adult sweater need about 8 to 10 rolls, children's sweater needs about 6 to 8 rolls".
- Ships directly from the distributor via tracked ePacket for delivery within 12-20 days.
- Expedited 4-7 day tracked shipping from an American warehouse via USPS is available for an extra fee.
SUGGESTED FREE RAVELRY PATTERNS:
- Knit Garter Stitch Baby Cardi 2 balls: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/familys-garter-stitch-baby-cardigan
- Crochet Fantail Baby Blanket 5-6+ balls: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fantail-baby-blanket-shawl