Pure Ramie Fabric - Price per Yard of 60" wide fabric
Ramie is a natural fiber fabric similar to linen. Ramie is made from the stalks of the plant called Chinese Nettle (Boehmeria nivea) while linen is made from the stalks of the flax plant. Ramie has been used for over five thousand years in China, India and Indonesia, so it's older than cotton. It is similar to linen, but less likely to wrinkle.
- Woven Ramie Fabric in your Choice of Colors
- Pattern: Dyed Woven Solid Color
- Material: 100% Ramie
- Width: 145CM, 56"
- Weight: 175g/square meter
- Sold in yard increments, no partial yardage available
- If you buy multiple yards, it is shipped as a continuous piece.
- Pictures shown are actual pictures of the fabric. Colors may appear slightly different on different devices due to lighting and settings.
- Shipped directly from the distributor for delivery via tracked EMS ePacket with typical delivery within 15-25 days.
BurdaStyle Blouses: https://www.burdastyle.com/blog/blouses-galore-8-patterns-for-every-style
Butterick 6576 Tunic with Assymetrical Hem: https://butterick.mccall.com/b6576