Single Pointed Stainless Steel Knitting Needles in 11 Sizes 0-11 US (2 - 8 mm)
These needles "knit fast" as most smooth metal needles do. They similar to my expensive German turbo needles (which cost $10-14 a pair)! They are very strong, even in smaller sizes. I have strong hands and have broken bamboo, casein, plastic and wooden needles. If you have that problem, try metal needles like these. The blunt point is great for most projects, especially multistranded and novelty yarns.
- Sizes: 2.0mm, 2.5mm,3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, 4.5mm, 5.0mm, 5.5mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm
- Sizes (US): 0, 1.5, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10.75, 11
- Length: Choice of 25mm (10 in) or 35mm (14 in)
- Stainless Steel doesn't corrode or wear like nickel plated needles
- Fast, smooth surface
- Slightly blunted tips to minimize yarn splitting
- Very sturdy, Bend Resistant Needles
- Larger sizes are hollow, not heavy.
- Size marked on white end of needle.
- Each pair packed in plastic sheath.
- We buy these needles directly from the manufacturer to the best quality and price.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer for delivery within 15-30 days.